Sunday 27 March 2011

6 days to go

This week has been fairly chilled-

Monday - 6
Tuesday - 4
Thursday - 6
Saturday - 10

Total - 26 miles

Just started packing my bag, the kit I need to take is pretty mental. Picture below



Plus I need to add sleeping bag to this. So I don't have much room for anything else. I fly out Thursday at Midday, land in the evening, in a hotel Thursday night. Then I am off to the Camp on Friday - race briefing Friday afternoon and dinner then back to my hut and the race starts Saturday at 6am - 11am UK time. I will run and hopefully finish sometime Sunday morning, then I will die in my hut and fly back Sunday evening and land in the UK monday morning I am pretty nervous now, this is going to be a mental experience but I am up for it. Game on!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment