Wednesday 16 March 2011

Training and Umstead 100

Monday - interval training at lunch, 8.13 miles in eve
Tuesday - 3.1 miles
Wednesday - 8.2 miles

Found out today my friend James definitely isn't coming to America with me as he can now transfer his flight for another race. This is fair enough as there wont be much for him to do out there anyway. So I am heading out there on my own on Thursday 31st March, I am still up for it, I think going to these things on your own can be interesting, meet new people and it's a test of character. Pushed my run tonight, wanted to see how fit I was, I ran the first 5 miles in 33 mins then slowed the last 3 as a couple of hills and didn't want to go too mental but I feel like I am getting fit now and there are the odd tweaks in my legs so I need to be careful I don't get injured. I am running the Brentwood half marathon on Sunday then I will take it proper easy for the next couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment