Friday 1 April 2011

22 hours to go

Sitting in my hotel room writing this. My flight was okay yesterday, 8 and half hours into Raleigh airport. My hotel was near the airport so I got a shuttle bus to hotel room. We are 5 hours behind here in North Carolina, I must admit I feel a bit weak today and have had stomach problems which is worrying, hopefully I will feel okay later. Maybe it's my body clock and everything adapting. Plan for today is to chill out here until 12 then get a taxi to race camp via supermarket (Where I am going to pick up some supplies) then register for the race, chill out. Race briefing is at 5, then dinner, then an early night. I will be up at 4am for the start at 6!!!This is it now, I am starting to feel nervous, maybe that's why I am feeling a bit weak, who knows.I hope I feel better for tomorrow. Hopefully today will be good fun and hopefully I will meet some nice people.This is my last blog pre race now, this is it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment