Wednesday 9 February 2011

Eased back in

Eased back in with 10 miles tonight, ran at quite a strong pace considering 50 miler on Saturday - 1.13.43. Bumped into a couple of people running along the seafront, one woman who had run on Saturday and who was running the Grand union canal - 145 miles non stop and the other guy was running the Thames ring this year - 250 miles. It's weird how running along Southend seafront on a Wednesday night and you bump into 2 people who are running these sort of races. My left knee did twinge a bit so icing as I am writing this and back of right leg stiff again so will need to get these 2 minor injuries ironed out pre 100, maybe another trip to the physio is due. I really enjoyed tonight's run, there's something about running in the dark, you feel like a warrior...anyway I do. Here is my garmin report from the 50 miler, my watch died after 7.40 but gives you an idea of the race http://connect.garmin.com/activity/67468636

No comments:

Post a Comment