Monday 2 January 2012

Geting Back into It

I haven't blogged in over 5 months after Vermont as since I got back from America I haven't been running much. I have been boozing a lot and got a new job which has taken up a lot of my time. I have just been running here and there...trying to run at least twice a week. I have had some time off over Christmas and put a few miles in, I entered Country to Capital a month ago which is a 45 mile race from Wendover to Paddington which I have run the last 2 years so I needed to get some miles in with the race being a week on Saturday.

Friday 23rd Dec - 9
Saturday 24th - 9
Sunday 25th - 4.5
Monday 26th - Day off
Tuesday 27th - 20
Wednesday 28th - 16
Thursday 29th - 10
Friday 30th - 5k and 10k cycle
Saturday 31st - Day off
Sunday 1st Jan - 6
Monday 2nd Jan - 8 am and 6 pm

This takes me to 91.5 miles over 11 days with 2 days off. I am feeling a bit more confident now about Country to Capital. I want to enter some other races this year. Maybe Thames Trott 50 in Feb, a few marathons, I want to try and go under 3 hours which will be tough but with enough speed work I think I have the ability. I have just put myself in for Mont Blanc 100 lottery, 100 miles over Mont Blanc at the end of August which will be an amazing run. Only 2300 people get in and Thousands enter so not sure I will get in but you never know. Anyway, just thought I would write something. Happy Running!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment